The new normal
We are easing in, and here’s a quick video of what to do at your appointment.
• All visits are appointment only
• We will send you a Pre Visit Pack to read and sign electronically before your visit
• Please plan your journey early, so as not to be late
• Please also not come to the door too early, so about 5 minutes before your appointment time is good
• Use a paper towel or tissue and press the doorbell and wait
• We will greet you and then take your temperature before inviting you in
• Use our hand sanitizer
• Remove your coat and bag and place in our storage box to look after during your visit. (Better still try not to bring these with you)
• Have a seat in the designated seats. We will only have room for 2 people with social distancing and often you will be the only patient at that time.
• And wait for us to greet you.
• We will be looking a bit strange with our PPE in some cases, depending on the visit.
• But it will still be us, and we will make sure your visit is as safe and comfortable as always.
Thank you 😁
We’ve been working tirelessly to reopen in a safe, smart, effective and as fun a way as possible, and as quickly as possible.
It’s not been easy, far from, but we’ve made it, thanks to all involved. We will be seeing our first patients tomorrow, but not many.
At this stage all visits are appointment only. You do not need to contact, we will be contacting you.
Of course if you do want to reach out to us, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and please bear with us when it comes to our reply times.
Stay safe, stay well, and we look forward to seeing you soon. June 2020
If you are a patient of ours, and need help with anything, you should first email us at email@example.com
Urgent Dental Care services are now set up in several locations in Greater Manchester, and information on this is in the photos here, and in the text below:-
Remember, this is for Urgent dental emergencies only
I hope and wish you are all doing well, and your loved ones, and nearest and dearest are well and protected too.
All dental practices in the UK are currently closed for any routine treatment, or any cosmetic treatment, and also they cannot offer any face to face emergency treatment either.
In the near future, there will be designated dental care centres designed to handle urgent emergency care, and when details come to us, we will update that information here.
Despite being closed, we are still here. You can contact us via phone (however, if you can’t get through, please leave a voice message, and better still, drop us an email.) Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Or you can also reach us through our social media via DM or private message.
We will be updating this page with as much information as possible, as we get it, and also to help you with looking after your teeth and gum health. It is now more important than ever to be mindful of looking after your dental health and the guides below are designed to give you some advice.
Like you, we are keen to be open again, and then we can all get back to doing what we all love to do best. In the meantime, please continue to look after yourselves and each other as best as you can.
Bury Dental Centre